November 1999 - December 2001
I've worked as systems analyst on several system implementations in the telco industry, focusing on CRM/Web. Some of them:
- Internal Projects DC Madrid, August 2001 - December 2001
Development of Siebel Prototypes. Study on Cable Sector in Spain. Comparison of Billing Systems for Telco and Media
- European Telecom (Telefonica Data), Vienna, March 2001 - July 2001
Billing+CRM Implementation. In charge of the testing and release management for Vantive and Web Channel. Setup of the web servers and definition of the release procedures.
- Telefonica Empresas (Telefonica Data), Sao Paulo (Brazil), October 2000 - Febrero 2001
Billing+CRM Implementation. Functional design of the web interface. Responsible of back-end integration with Vantive.
- Jazztel Madrid, March 2000 - July 2000
PeopleSoft HR Implementation. Application customization and data migration.
- Uni2 (France Telecom) Madrid, November 1999 - March 2000
PeopleSoft HR Implementation. Application customization. Development of a web interface for the corporate intranet.
Servicio de Informática y Comunicaciones (University of Leon)
December 1997 - November 1999
This service is in charge of the development and maintenance of the voice and data networks of the University. There I've carried on the following tasks:
- Design and development of new network services.
- Web development, CGIs, Java and PERL programming.
- Administration of Unix Servers (Linux, Solaris)
- Development of a Procedure Manual.
- Co-direction of academic projects on web development.